Image Map

Happy New Year!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A blurry selfie of Audrey, me and Chloe on our way to Weatherford for
a Dickey family photo.  I hopped in the backseat to show some YouTube
videos of my favorite comedian Jimmy Fallon (It's true that I have a crush
on Jimmy Fallon but don't worry Jackie knows this).  You can see that
Chloe had had about enough....but I was getting fired up about the videos!

This is New Year's Day...man I'm mad at my phone camera.  It is another
reason besides shotty internet at Birdeye that I don't blog as frequently....Whit
is cracking us up.  He's rarely smiling and always ready to leave before me nowadays!

At lunch in Weatherford, Audrey and Chloe were hilarious....

This is me, Granddad and Grandmother Dickey and Chloe

This is Dwight bringing out some balloons and then a cake for a celebration
for Granddad since he's finally done with chemo

A blurry shot of them (dang phone)

Jackie and I got just in time to say hi to precious Stephanie.  She's hanging
in there after AJ but it's very, very difficult for her.  She looks great and will
be spending this week in Oklahoma City getting comfort from family and
friends.  We are planning a girls weekend ASAP with her.

I never thought I'd see the day with $1.69 gas.  Am I dreaming?  This is
in Edmond this morning

Oh yeah, JMHS Class of 1989 Cheerleaders....
me, Dagne Day Newcomb, Stephanie Bates Jones and
Angelia Pope Johnston (we did clip out the guy next to
Angelia, no one knew who he was, definitely a photo bomb)
Sunday, January 4, 2014

We went to Oklahoma City on Friday to see mom and Gary and then on to Weatherford for a Dickey family photo.  Chloe got to spend some quality time with cousin Audrey, we had two great meals with mom and Gary and late yesterday I got to catch up with Stephanie.  It was great to catch up with cousins Matt and Amy Dickey as well as dad and siblings Janet and Dwight.  Matt is going to be a dad again, they're expecting another girl this spring.  Janet and Larry live in Sacramento, Dwight and Mary are slated to return to mission work in June in China and Amy's doing a fellowship and residency at Harvard.  It was a great weekend but I was really nervous about the weather when on Friday when we left, Oklahoma City was under a freeze warning expecting 1/4 inch ice and continued precipitation on Saturday.  Luckily it warmed up a few degrees and the roads were just wet.
Jeanie took some leftover chili home from church potluck
in December.  We didn't want it to clog up the church kitchen's
garbage disposal so I was going to throw it out by the dumpster
and Jeanie said she'd give it to her chickens.  This is one of
the funniest photos in the history of the world...I'm dying
right now as I type.....hahahahaha!! And for the record we've
never given our chickens meat....hahahahaha I'm crying laughing
so hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment