Image Map

Benton's 36th Birthday, Jonesboro

Monday, November 29, 2010

Great cake Alexis

Cade Martin, Benton, Matt Boone, LB Vaught, Jackie and ?? Alpe

Chloe had a blast at Tom B's
Saturday, November 20, 2010

I think I was behind getting this party started!  Alexis and I got together the week before and ran the Upper Crust 5K at Craighead Forrest Park and I wondered what they were gonna do for Benton's birthday.  So she got his buddies together and we came up for the party.  We went on a 35 mile road bike tour before hand and socialized at Chuck and Lisa Blanton's house.  Then we loaded up the kiddos and headed to Jonesboro.  Benton had delicious, marinated pork tenderloin, potato casserole and I brought the spinach casserole (see Thanksgiving blog 2009 for recipe).  Alexis had the cutest cake too!  It's always so fun to be with Benton and Alexis, their children are darling and so well-behaved.  I brought Whit and Stella with us because Martin and Kara stayed home with Auggie who was running a fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment