Image Map

Victoria Collier Art Show, Wynne

Monday, January 14, 2013

The invitation...



I had some technical difficulties with my camera,
thankfully this one turned out of the upstairs 


Here's Tori talking with high school classmate
Keri Cook House.. a lot of her fellow
classmates rolled out to her show
I love this one....(I think it was sold)


This is one of Victoria's daughter Bella...
I love her fingers...:)


Another shot from upstairs...blurry I know...

Boy was it bright up there!!

This is one from the lobby...I like that this shot has part of
Victoria's portrait of her Great Dane Josie  (Libby is
standing next to it).  She was a really special dog.
Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Cross County Arts Council had a wonderful turn out for Victoria Collier Icke's art show at Jackie's newly renovated law office in Downtown Wynne this past Thursday evening.  The collection will be on display for a month, feel free to go by and take a look.  There's a list with prices on the pieces for sale.  About 3/4 of the collection is upstairs so don't neglect to get up there.  I believe she sold 4 pieces, she is really talented!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment