Image Map

OSSA Awards, Edmond

Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday, Sept. 11, 2015

Over the Labor Day weekend, which is a traditionally bike riding weekend for me, we went to Edmond to see Gary get inducted into the Oklahoma State Skeet Shooting Hall of Fame and then on to Tulsa to see dad and his new wife Shairon at their wedding reception the next day.

Saturday was great, we had a good meal and a good visit with mom and Gary.  Sunday was fun, I got to see my grandmother Melva from Weatherford, OK, my aunt Janet from California and Dwight and Mary who now live in Shawnee.  We had a good visit with everyone.  Chloe and Audrey got to watch their Ferncliff camp video, they were cracking up.  It was a quick weekend with lots of good time catching up with everyone.

Me and Gary

Kathy, Craig, Corie, Erin, Gary, Mom, Chloe, me and Jackie

He got a bunch of trophies in several categories


This is the president of the OSSA, he gave such a nice speech about Gary and all of his volunteer work he's done for
the club over the last 22 years.  (And that's a BIG plaque!)

Chloe, me, Gary and mom

I blame some DING DONG for getting this goofy photo

Chloe and I fostered two kittens over the last month and they finally went to a home on Tuesday, THANK GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment