Image Map

CSA, Cross County

Friday, August 19, 2016

Seedlings

Dettlebach Farms

I'm really looking forward to the fall harvest

Seedlings
Friday, August 19, 2016

We've signed up for our local CSA (community supported agriculture) for our first fall harvest.  I got into the summer haul a little late but I've enjoyed it a bunch.  This fall we should get (I say "should" because when you sign the contract and pay $250 for 10 weeks of fresh vegetables, it does say that you know the risks if the weather makes the farm fail) and we should get lettuce, onions, potatoes, beets, turnips and the list goes on and on.  I'm looking forward to the first pick up on Friday, Sept. 16.

Check out their Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/Dettelbach-Farms-449054041850664/?fref=nf


No comments:

Post a Comment