Image Map

Seasons 52, Ft. Lauderdale

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Seasons 52...a great restaurant we stumbled upon

Wendy's veggie sandwich with eggplant, asparagus, and a side salad (all items are under 475 calories on the menu, that's amazing and innovative....I wonder if any restaurants in Cross County could actually do this...?) And it was a great sandwich, I had the chile rellano and it was great, served with polenta cakes, delish. 
My picture of it turned out bad....

On our way to the bus stop to go to the outlet, we passed this
city park on the A1A and actually saw a baby alligator...
look under the bridge, you'll see a little, green head...we
loved seeing that little fella...


Wednesday, February, 23, 2011

Wendy and I loved throwing on some clothes, walking to get her prescription for her cough/throat and then venturing across the street to the mall where we enjoyed the President's Day Sale at Dillard's, in the Galleria Mall, and coming across this restaurant.  We were seated out on the patio and I was excited about finding out that everything on the menu was under 475 calories.  WOW!  That was so innovative and to think we only need 3 portions of that size to stay slimmed down all year round.  During research for this write up, I found out that this is a chain owned by Red Lobster.   I find that very interesting because I didn't get that "feel" when we were there.

Jerry D. was our waiter and we loved him.  He was super nice when I ordered an unsweet tea and the Gascon Malbec together, he loved that order.  He knew for lunch I wanted tea and wine and wasn't freaked out by my choices.  I loved my chile relleno entree with polenta cakes.  Wendy's veggie sandwich was equally good. 

Jerry offered dessert for us in little cups (under the 475 limit) but we declined as we were headed to the pool to get some sun and a nap in.  Our quick and easy lunch was $44.57 including tip.  I just loved this find even though it is a chain.  I may come around on my chain hating...this one is definitely worth visiting.

Seasons 52 Fresh Grill, Restaurant 4502, 2428 East Sunrise Blvd., #1004, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304 http://www.seasons52.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment