Image Map

Early Vote!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Whit, Stella and CoCo...she's holding
a peace sign behind that sign.  It was
Chloe's 2nd time to vote in a
Presidential Election
Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012

I started this tradition with Chloe in Kindergarten.  I love taking her with me to the polls and talking about voting.  I think it's one of the most important things you can do as an American (besides good manners and a multitude of other things :)).  It wasn't until I had the girls at the vet clinic get registered to vote that they even went to the polls.  And yep, I got blamed for jury duty when they were called but that's not a bad thing either.  Ya'll know who you are..:)

So Chloe and I had Whit and Stella last Tuesday and they were pumped, I mean PUMPED for getting to vote with us again.  They were with us the last time and enjoyed helping me cast my vote.

You've got a week to vote and not stand in ANY line!  Get to the polls, your vote does matter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment