Image Map

Kids Marathon, Wynne

Saturday, September 4, 2010



Saturday, September 4, 2010

I was thrilled with Chloe's statement from taking best friend Bailey Bigger home just now..."mama, can we run over to Whit's to get one of our miles for the Kids Marathon?", I thought, wow, that's wonderful. Chloe did a kids marathon this past March in Little Rock. She met her Benton, Ark., best friend Anna Claire Burrow for the event and had a great time. She had a bib, t-shirt and finishers medal. She loves that medal. In fact, she loves ribbons and medals. She loves to get in my dog ribbons when I showed Emmy (Ch. Safari Emmy Nomination, CD, SC, CGC) and Tu Jagues (Ch. Safari Southern Odyssey, JC). Those years were some good times for me. Chloe also loves to mess with my 1/2 marathon and 15K medals and trophies, you'd think I am fit athlete but... kids just love trophies, ribbons and medals.
I am looking forward to this new event for the Cross County Ramblers. I hope it's a success and that kids and families get out there and get moving! Our local Kids Marathon is the same day as our Championship Midsouth Marathon Saturday, November 6, 2010. Pictures are from the Little Rockers Kids Marathon, March 2010 (Chloe in 3rd grade with Anna Claire Burrow, Benton, 2nd grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment