Image Map

Grace, not culinary at all....

Sunday, August 15, 2010


Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am so, so behind on blogging New York City as well as two other places! I have gotta get this local Kid's Marathon in order and just got my nieces delivered to their mother...then I'll blog about some fabulous places Kara and I went to. So, on my mind, is Grace, a 6 month old stray, spayed, crate trained, great with kids, cats and other dogs....

Why don't people invest in spay/neuter the day they get the dog? We have a ton of strays where we live. In progressive towns they have a license fee where you have to pay more if your dog is not spayed or neutered (unless it is a show dog). Hmmm....what a great idea. This is something Julie and I have talked about for years here in our small town. An incentive for people to get their dog AND cat spayed or neutered right off the bat...great idea.

Grace is a really sweet lady that Chloe's had no trouble leash training. This is a wonderful pet that can be a lifetime family member for fun, laughs and companionship. There you go...if you are interested let me know! Spay and neuter people...

No comments:

Post a Comment