Image Map

Breakaway Running, Memphis

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I did take a picture walking out because I loved Chris and my new shoes!

I had to take a pic of their van.  They sponsor a lot of running events
in Memphis and the van is usually there.
Sunday, February 6, 2011

I don't post many non-food items but I would like to give a shout out to a fabulous running store in Memphis.  Yesterday before going to Iris, we rolled into Breakaway on Union Ave.  We were immediately welcomed and helped by Chris.  He was so nice and informative to my foot problems.  He fitted me with a new pair of shoes that I need to break in before the Little Rock Relay Marathon on March 5.  They were super nice and the manager Barry said I could bring the shoes back within a month of wearing them if they didn't fit.  Now I'm not sure you can do that with any other shoe store, amazing.  Just a shout out to this store, Barry and especially Chris who got 6 pairs of shoes out to try on.  When I made a low blow to a pair of Nikes, he took it kinda hard since he is a total Nike convert.  Chris was fine with my choice of New Balance.  I need to report on them after the race.  Kara and I also raided the 40% off rack where I found a shirt and some 50% off wool socks.  Next time you need a pair of shoes go to Breakaway Running and ask for Chris or Barry.

Breakaway Running, 1997 Union, Memphis, AR 38104, 901-722-8797  http://www.breakawaymemphis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment