Image Map

W Hotel, Ft. Lauderdale

Saturday, February 26, 2011

East side of the W

They have the coolest pool on the 4th floor,
I wish I had gotten a better photo (this is the bar...)

View of the A1A

There were lots of canines in the hotel
(MeMe would love to bring Jack and Bob)
Monday, February, 21, 2011

Wendy booked a 4 star hotel via tripit.com and got a room here for a steal.  Our room rate was $170 a night and the rooms were regularly $400.  So splitting that made our room around $95 with tax per night.  I loved the location of the W, its pool, concierge and the neat stuffed white alligator they put on the beds.  I wondered how much they'd charge Wendy if I took it home as souvenir for CoCo...but I did leave it people!  So, a shout out to this modern hotel and to its security, we had to use a card every time in the elevators and they gave complimentary bottled water every day.  Check out the website.

W Hotel, 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., 954-414-8200 www.whotels.com/fortlauderdale

No comments:

Post a Comment