Image Map

Where's Winter? Birdeye

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh the ladies really love being out and about...

They love to check out what I'm doing in the garden....
they did notice all the lettuce and spinach recently and
they've decided that they really like it....it's going to be a long winter...

Just got four rows of Yukon Gold's planted

They totally crack me up....
I was talking to them and they both took off...

These are blooms on the Peach Tree Chloe and Jackie
got me for 2010 Mother's Day....It won't be long for fruit I hope!

Oh Winnie Bob left us such a great legacy of daffodils...
they've been blooming since before Valentine's Day and
are usually around until after April 15....

On Sunday Chloe decided to wrap up her new
cat Doctor Calico, he acts just like a baby...

Oh the cat...Chloe adopted him from Julia
Shepard...he's a real card...he'll do anything!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I don't know about you but it's totally weird for it to be 74 degrees and we have not had one inch of snow this year!  I'd say it's that El Nino or La Nina (I know I need some hyphens in there...) right?  Well anyway, I thought I'd shoot some pictures of the girls out and about and some of Winnie Bob's flowers that I'm so glad she planted because I totally enjoy them!  And the peach tree is blooming again....yay!

I added some pictures of Chloe and Doctor Calico....they crack us up!  We're looking forward to the Little Rockers Kids Marathon and the Half on Sunday.  It should be a great day and warm too!  Probably too warm for all of us!  I'll try and take photos from the upcoming events Saturday and Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment