Image Map

Ellie, the new foster, Birdeye

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Ellie is ADORABLE!!



Sunday, July 24, 2016

Ellie was found in Birdeye the week we left for a trip so when we got back we fostered her to get to know her and hopefully find her a forever home.  She's around a year old, spayed, vaccinated, heartworm negative and one of the easiest fosters we've had ever (except she pooped in her crate).  She's great with kids and dogs.  Does get a little too interested in Dr. Calico, our cat, but I think that can be handled.  If you know of someone that is looking for a great mutt that's house and crate trained, please let me know.  SPAY and NEUTER PEOPLE!!!!  (I sound like a broken record but it's as important as the first parvo shot...I'll keep preaching until I'm blue in the face :))

Feel free to forward this post to co-workers and friends....and please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment